We place emphasis on product quality, checking each piece of your order rigorously at least three times. Our highly responsible and detail-oriented quality control staff is making every effort to achieve the goal of our quality requirement: zero-defect.
We have IQC inspect incoming materials and make first articles before run any part or assemble products. If any unexpected situation happens QC report to Engineer department and correct it. We also have QCs inspect packaging and loading containers. We keep all the record and memo in file.
We have implemented the following procedures in order to ensure all products meet our customers' high standards:
(1) All raw materials and accessories must be checked or tested before entering production facilities. All unqualified materials are immediately rejected
(2) We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
a. Workers manufacture products in accordance with provided technical documents. The first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by our full time QC inspectors. Mass production will begin only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection
b. During mass production, personnel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing. Our QC team completes a tour of inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able to move on to the next phase in production
(3) Finished products are checked to determine their quality level
(4) Quality feedback from the marketing department is rapidly and efficiently delivered to the QC and technical departments, allowing design improvements an corrections to happen as quickly as possible
(5) FMEA and DMFEA and controls plan is used for each products for traceability and our products are strictly controlled based on ISO/TS16949 which is quality standard for automotive electronics